Hoppers Crossing Towing
Keys locked in the boot?
Whatever situation you’re in, it’s a pain to be left without a running car.
Who should you call?
The towing industry is full of dodgy operators. People who just want to take a customer’s money and run.
You’ve heard about transmissions being damaged and bumpers getting stuffed up from reckless drivers. You’ve cringed at stories of people being left stranded for hours. Or not picked up at all.
How do you find a towing company that’s friendly and fast, with fair quotes?
What you can expect from Hoppers Crossing Towing
We deal with accidents and breakdowns happen everyday. That’s why when you need emergency roadside assistance, you can rely on us: the towing company the big insurance companies use. We’re here for you:
- Anytime, any day - we run 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with a responsive emergency call out service
- Spotless, well equipped tow trucks to keep your vehicle secure
- Fast and friendly drivers will handle your item with care
You can expect a smooth service that’ll minimise your stress so you can get on with your day.
4 Locations, wide service area
With 4 depots around Victoria, we mainly service the western suburbs of Victoria. But we will go Australia-wide if needed at very competitive prices.
The towing company others rely on
As a VACC Accredited Member, we are committed to giving you a caring, reliable, professional towing service in tough situations.
We tow for all insurance companies - and we’re affiliated with roadside assistance companies such as Allianz Global, Australia Wide Assist and Digicall Assist. These companies depend on us for fair pricing, and an A+ service for every customer.
Experienced tow drivers to get you out of trouble in more places
Our drivers are fully trained, fully licensed, and insured. What’s more, they have plenty of experience towing customers out of the most difficult, inconvenient places and situations.
- Salvage and recovery
- Undercover carparks
- Breakdown locations
- Stolen vehicle recovery
- Heavy haulage
Need us to keep your item overnight? No problems. We have a secure holding depot or storage yard if needed.
What to do after an accident
If you’ve ever witnessed - or been in an accident, you’ll know how surreal it feels. It happens so quickly, you’re in a daze afterwards. The shock. Panic. The injuries. The glass. The pain. The unnaturalness of the whole situation.
Yet there are a few things that need to be done afterwards. Use this simple checklist to make sure you’re covered.
If you’re a witness
- Stop immediately and stay calm
- Switch on your hazard lights
- Call 000 if needed
- Help anyone hurt
- Give your details to others in the crash: name, address, registration number, vehicle owner’s name
- Report the crash to the nearest police station if:
- Property is damaged and the owner or police are not there
- Anyone is injured and no police is present
If you’re involved in the crash
- Get to a doctor immediately: Injuries such as pain, dizziness, numbness, and discomfort can appear days after the accident even if you feel fine.
- Call your insurance company / roadside assistance: ask for towing company / smash repair recommendations
- Exchange details with the other driver: name, address, registration, make, model, insurance company
- Take photos of the crash and your injuries
- Keep notes about your medical treatment
Well equipped fleet
We have a fleet of 5 tow trucks with capacity for a range of towing items. A small truck to fit into tight spaces like undercover parking. And huge trucks that can tow other trucks.
- Elevated work platforms
- Portable toilets
- Show cars
We’ll use the right tow truck to suit your item - with all the equipment needed to properly mount and secure the load.
What to tell your towing company
- Explain the situation
- Provide details
- Your name
- Your address
- Car make and model
- Car current location
- Car destination
- Ask when you can expect the tow truck to arrive
On top of that, if the company has not been recommended by your insurance company, ask for:
- Quote: including after hours fees, car release fee, any other fees
- Service distance area: make sure they can get your car to its destination
- Operating hours: some companies charge high after-hours fees and you may not be able to contact them after-hours
Get your phone out and do a quick check of Google reviews. It can be reassuring to know they are a reputable and professional business.